Friday 8 January 2010
Its 5:09 and I have been awake since 3:39.  When I tried to sleep thoughts wandered aimlessly into my mind.....

Outputs for today's meeting, things to improve the spreadsheet, will the house contracts be ready today, what's on the news, I must stop eating crap, how can I stop eating crap, I need a swish, should have bought my gym kit to the hotel, better do some Pilates later, should I go to Pilates on Sat before I head to Bridgend, shall I give Tuesday to Simon or wait for Mike and Debbie to reply, better bring the scales back to Newport, and on and on.......

To stop the brain whirring and crashing I got up and turned on my computer to tackle my priority, prep for today's meeting, that's now completed.  Other emails are sent and now I am tired and bored, however there is brightness in my life, I have remembered that I have Earl Grey tea in my purse.  I have no idea why.  It makes me happy to know that I don't have to wring out the dregs of the Tetleys that has been left in my room.

When my mind zig zags into chaos there is always EGT.......................

Its the simple things in life that bring so much pleasure to me.

Later when I get home there will be a wagging tail with my slipper grasped with intent in his slobbery mouth.  He will run around like a loony eventually racing upstairs to await me.  Then and only then can I get my kiss and cwtch from my man.

A cup of tea, we will chat.

Simple things.

0 comments: