Wednesday 6 January 2010
So you want to know me eh?




1.       I like to draw/paint naked people (canvas or paper not their bodies)
2.       I once wore my new red shoes to bed as I loved them so much
3.       In 2009 re pierced my ears after doing it at 13 with a frozen sausage and needle
4.       I will help anyone BUT they have to want to help themselves first
5.       When I give my heart I give it totally
6.       The first band I saw was Ian Dury and The Blockheads at 19 in Sophia Gardens
7.       I was expelled from school but now have an MBA, and a load of other qualifications, I am a real girly swot now
8.       I have a devil tattoo on my shoulder but I am really an angel
9.       My first cat was called Bert Watkins from Planet Earth
10.   I can sew and own a sewing machine, I cut a dress out over 6 years ago and its still waiting to be sewn together
11.   I love to roll down grassy hills
12.   I believe that we walk this earth many times learning our lessons, but I don’t know where we go when our bodies die
13.   I HATE being told what to do
14.   If you want to control something, find something with a knob on it and leave me alone
15.   I once took all my clothes off for a stop on in a pub
16.   I let my furry alarm clock sleep with me
17.   I am in the middle of writing 2 books and looking for inspiration
18.   I want to do something worthwhile that benefits people less fortunate than me that really makes a difference before I die
19.   I can knit and used to knit a jumper a week when mohair jumpers were in fashion
20.   I love cabbage and gravy, with my favourite meal roast beef, Yorkshire pud, with horse radish
21.   My first car was a beige beetle with an orange wing
22.   My first big bike was a Triumph Trident 750 but my favourite was my Ducati 600SS
23.   I am an morning person, I love the sense that a new start is dawning
24.   I don’t eat pork, prawns or pasta
25.   I hate to be trapped inside and just adore walking around this beautiful country

0 comments: